This exciting, adrenaline-filled jetboat trip takes you from our port in Bönigen to the famous and majestic Giessbach Waterfalls, thundering 500 meters down over 14 cascades into the lake.
- Child (ages 5-16)
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Kids)
- Charter The Jet ( max. 9 people)
Jetboat Ride and Fondue
We thought, why not combine a thrilling jetboat ride with a delicious cheese fondue?! And all that for an unbeatable price?
Enjoy a unique boat tour on Lake Brienz with our jetboats. Equipped with our winter gear from “Helly Hansen” , we take you on a winter adventure; breathtaking landscapes, as well as 360° spins and a good dose of laughs.
After we’re back on solid ground, you enjoy the most classic of all Swiss cuisine: a delicious cheese fondue from the region!
- Switzerlands most exciting boat ride
- 360° Views and Spins
- Breathtaking winter landscapes on an empty lake
- Information on the lake and its history
- Waterproof pants/jackets + gloves and beanies
- Shuttle service to / from Interlaken
- About 20 high-resolution pictures of the tour
- World reknown Swiss Fondue & a welcome drink
- Drinks while enjoying your fondue
Our bus picks you up directly at your hotel and brings you to our base in Bönigen. After a short introduction, we get you equipped with our “Helly Hansen” winter gear. As soon as the whole group is dressed, it’s off to the boat, where the captain assigns you a seat. As we exit the harbor you’ll get a short briefing on how the tour runs and what to look out for.
The next 35 minutes will fly by as you drive past breathtaking winter landscapes on a nearly empty lake. After the tour we take you across the street to a lake side restaurant where you will enjoy a tasty regional fondue. After about 2 hours you can also download the pictures of the tour on your computer or mobile phone.